Search This Blog

Friday, December 31, 2021

FOCUS . . . RELATIONSHIPS

  Matthew 6:33

 But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.  New King James Version   www.biblegateway.com


"JEHOVAH the relational God: You rule over all, yet You also seek a Relationship with your creation. You are worthy of ALL Praise and Worship." 1 John 4:10.*

Where is my focus? Where is your focus? May we encourage each other to focus on what is important to each of us RELATIONSHIPS. For me, I have finished reading Life Principles Daily Bible and look forward to reading in again starting tomorrow. Send me a note to let me know what is important to you, what is your focus?

The following examples of a few of the pages that have helped me through the year:

In Habakkuk, the prophet, we read about  violence, iniquity, plagues, pestilence and dissapointments. Yet, in Habakkuk 3, we read his prayer, "LORD, I have heard the report about You and I fear, O LORD, revive Your work in the midst of the years..." This same day, 23 December we read, Psalm 146. "PRAISE the LORD! Praise the LORD, O my soul!...Do not trust in princes, in mortal men,.." To continue on the depravity of mortal man, in Revelation 13 we read what will happen to people :18 "Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate..."

December 27, Psalm 147:12-18, reminds us to Never Give Up. 

Revelation 22:12, "Behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, To render to every man according to what he has done..."

How will you or I respond to the Lord's challenges upon life? Will we respond with anger, strife, hate or love, peace, joy, patience, kindness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control (Galations 5:22)? Let us focus on building relationships!!!

*Evans, Tony. Experience the Power of God's Names. Eugene, Oregon, Harvest House Publishers. 2017. page 14.

Stanley, Charles F. Life Principles Daily Bible: Bilical Principles for Each Day of the Year. Nashville, Thomas Nelson. 2011. pages 1596-1640.

No comments:

Post a Comment