Search This Blog

Monday, September 23, 2013

Exchanged Life - what? how?

What Do We Exchange?




Give-Up
Receive
Reference
Sin
Christ’s Righteousness
II Corinthians 5:21
Wrath of God
Peace with God
Romans 6:1
Hell
Heaven
Ephesians 2:6, 19
Law
Grace
Romans 7:4-6
Our Weaknesses
Christ’s Strength
II Corinthians 12:9-10
Defeat
Victory
I Corinthians 15:57
Sorrow
Joy
John 15:11
Deception
Truth
John 8:32
Bitterness
Forgiveness
Colossians 2:13
Evil
Good
Galatians 5:22
Darkness
Light
Colossians 1:13
Bondage
Freedom
John 8:36
Insecurity
Total Acceptance
Ephesians 1:6



How Do I Exchange?

I admit my attempts to live my life in self-sufficiency. I see Jesus as the ONE who can rescue me from sin and self. I am willing to change the direction of my life from self-control to God-control. I present myself to Jesus in total surrender. In faith, I ask Jesus to place me into His eternal life. I accept God’s gift of Jesus’ righteousness and total forgiveness with gratitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment