Search This Blog

Sunday, November 10, 2013

God my Father: How can I know Him?

HOW DO WE GET TO KNOW WHO GOD THE FATHER IS?


¨      THROUGH HIS WORD “and you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.” John 8:32

¨      THROUGH HIS SON “…He who has seen Me has seen the Father…”
John 14:9

¨        THROUGH HIS ATTRIBUTES “…God is love.” 1 John 4:8 “Love is patient, love is kind, and is not jealous; love does not brag and is not arrogant.”
1 Corinthians 13:4

¨      THROUGH HIS RESOURCES “…for apart from Me you can do nothing.” John 15:5

¨      THROUGH HIS PROVISIONS “Don’t be anxious about life, food, and clothing. God cares for the birds, lilies, and grass. You are worth much more.” Matthew 6:25-34

¨        THROUGH MY NEEDS “And my God shall supply all your needs according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus.” Philippians 4:19


¨      THROUGH MY LOSS OR SUFFERING “More than that, I count all things to be loss in view of the surpassing value of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord, for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and count them but rubbish in order that I may gain Christ.” Philippians 3:8

¨      THROUGH HIS NAME “The name of the Lord is a strong tower; the righteous run into it and is safe.” Proverbs 18:10

No comments:

Post a Comment